Friday, July 12, 2013

March 11, 2013

Hey howdy Hey,

Well, we received transfer news last night. We already knew that they were splitting my area and we figured that they would just separate Elder Sumrak and I into the two spots with new companions each. But as we all awaited the news and finally received it I have been transferred to the Bo West Zone in the Njai Town area. This area too just got split. So I will be with Elder McDonald. He is from Ogden. We were in our last apartment in Grafton together. We will have a lot of fun together and I think we should have some good success. it will be good. I'll let you know more about the new area next week.

As for my own area now i'm actually a little sad to leave. I had some really rough times for the first little bit here but just this last month and a half has been so wonderful even with a seemingly drying up pool of investigators while we were trying so hard to find so many more. But things are good. I'm a little disappointed that i won't be there to see these few people baptize especially Henry kawo-pratt, his fiance Isatu Sheriff, and is sister Cynthia Kargbo. Wow, they have all had encounters with the church before but didn't believe except henry. But as we have seen them come to church and as we've taught them you can see the happiness in their faces as we discuss and the changes that it is already bringing into their lives. The gospel is amazing. We had the three boys we baptized last week receive the priesthood yesterday. It was sweet. They wer

(Never received rest of e-mail but got lots of Pictures) 
Us enjoying on the roof last night


Mus-Tache!

What is that bright thing in the sky? Whas that light? (we had light for a few min)

The baptismal fond the previous week after we had drawn the water from the well....

When your car breaks down, call the..... Tow Truck?

Enjoying some Rice Bag Hammocks

Going to the Baptismal site

Me, Abdulai Vandi. Moriba, Thomas Nyakeh Cooper, James Kamanda Moriba

Elder Sumrak Falling during the baptism

FuFu

No comments:

Post a Comment