I hope things are going well. How did you enjoy the river trip? Things are going well for me out here. I just wanted to send you a little message saying i love you so much. Thank you for everything you do. O and thank you so much for the Package!! tell brother Pew thank you so much as well. O and Grandma and Grandpa.
I love you!
Love elder Jones
E-mail To Dad:
Hey Dad,
Well, I’m just going to say it. Be very happy that you are in the states for those dentists. Here, when a missionary needs work done for his teeth. You have the option of.. Pull it… or have them work on it most likely without medicine (or probably sanitary tools) but you know… not bad. Haha. I’m nervous to come back home and have to go to the dentist. But I guess the good thing is that here there aren’t a lot of sweets to always be munching on.
O wow, I can’t believe that Aaron is leaving. He will do so great. Whew, I just got the chills thinking of how cold his mission will be. That is very good to hear about Kaylinn and Damian. I hope that they continue to improve and Kaylinn is able to start to realize the importance of the gospel and temple marriage. Lately we have been teaching this girl that we baptized a few weeks ago about temple marriage. She has really been understanding the benefits of it and how she can have her family forever in happiness.
That is awesome to hear about that man in the apartments. We need some of that heart changing to happen here with a couple people. Last week we were supposed to baptized one young man ( o ya, we had a wonderful baptism on Saturday for a young man named Francis Conteh. He is awesome) and the day of his baptism his father said that he couldn’t convert to Christianity because he was Muslim. It was very discouraging but we are still working with him and hoping and praying for a change in his fathers heart. But it probably won’t happen until after fast month. But the Lord does all things in wisdom and order and it is our job to just be patient and press forward with a perfect brightness of hope feasting upon the words.
Alright well I have to go.
I love you so much, Feel better.
Love Elder Jones
No comments:
Post a Comment