Thursday, July 11, 2013

June 18, 2012

Hey mom,

Things are going good. Just to let you know, I received Shiree’s package to me and the paper clippings that you sent. Thanks for the update. I’m glad that everything went well for the arts in the park. 34 hours… yikes. That is a while to be running. Ha-ha. I’m sorry about no date on the letter, I must have forgotten because I’ve put it on all my other letters. 

Through the pouch system it doesn’t take too long to receive a letter, just a couple weeks. Elder Wuthrich (from
Davis) has been here for a little over 9 months now. So, he still has got a while. I will have my branch missionary till the first of July and then we think that I will most likely receive a greenie. But we’re not sure. I guess we will see how things go with this companion and wait till transfers happen. Things have been going good with him. It hasn't been too bad. It was kind of rough at first because he hasn't had any training and didn't know the lessons at all so it took a couple days for him to catch on, but, he is starting to get there.

Man, that is so crazy that Mitch is home! Wow, tell him hi for me will ya?
Hey, sorry. The internet is terrible today. It is kind of stormy so it isn't working. I wasn't able to write Skyler back or write as much as I wanted to. But I love you all so much!

Love Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment