Thursday, July 11, 2013

July 23, 2012

Well, the package arrived. I am very anxious to get home so I can open it. It will be very awkward thing to try and fit into these jammed transportation. O well. It will be fun. Thank you for it.

There wasnt much that happened this week, so it will be pretty short. It is good to hear from you and I cant believe you are finally going river rafting. After ALL this time we havent gone and now that I leave you decide to go… Wow, mom you really dont like taking me on trips do you? Haha just kidding. I hope sky had a fun time. Did dad smash you down or were you able to stand strong and tall like me while all the other weaklings fell out of the boat? Tell the Guest hello for
me. How is Elder Guest doing?

Ya, truly. Im looking back on my week and there wasnt really anything too exciting that happened this week. The fast month just started for the Muslims so we will see how that affects our teaching. Weve already been affected by it. One of our baptismal candidates wasnt able to come to his baptism because his father said no because it was the fast month. And one of our recent converts father is doing the same thing to him. It is pretty rough but I know that it will help those that are still able to come in build their testimony and stand strong.

Well, Im doing fine and the work is still moving. The rain is still POURING down and will be for the next while. Enjoy the heat and cool river.

Love you all
Love Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment